Hey espero todos esten super bn , ya estamos en los preparativos para recibir el conejito asi q por todas estas semana le estare postiando ideas, recetas y mucho mas sobre Easter .
empezando con la receta de hoy un cake de coco !!
- 1 package white cake mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 (14 ounce) package flaked coconut
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare cake mix as per package directions for a two layer cake. Once cake is cool split layers with a thread to create four layers.
- Mix together sour cream, sugar and all but a portion of the coconut (some should be reserved for top). Set aside one cup of this mixture. Spread remainder between layers of cake.
- Combine whipped topping and the reserved sour cream mixture. Use this to ice the cake. Toast remaining coconut and sprinkle on iced cake. Store in the refrigerator for three days before cutting. The longer it is refrigerated, the better it is!
hope you enjoy this recipe , soon more recipies and ideas so stay toned to Fairy Cakes Blog
Fairy Kisses to all ♥